In our fast-paced competitive market where patience is no longer a virtue, where the cost of employee turnover has reached new heights and every candidate has taken a seminar or 2 on how to create the perfect resume and how to dazzle a recruiter in an interview – wouldn’t you agree that we need all the help we can get to bypass the” hire me” smoke screens and dig deeper to find the real gems?
Recently, the Harvard Business Review published the results of a study involving more than 360,000 working people in 14 industries with both high and low turnover rates. The study’s objective was to examine the effectiveness of traditional hiring practices as a means of filling jobs with productive people. The study concluded: “It’s not experience that counts, or college degrees or accepted factors; success hinges on fit with the job.” Peter Drucker, a well known management consultant said, “Chances are good that up to 66% of your company’s hiring decisions will prove to be mistakes in the first twelve months.”
The Witz Hiring Intelligence will enable you to distinguish a great hire from the masses, spot the talent you are looking for, and match the ideal candidate for the job effortlessly every time.
For pricing and more information, please contact us here.
What is the Witz Hiring Intelligence?
Hiring Intelligence is a validated diagnostic tool that has been in use since 1981. It enables an employer to quickly and effectively determine a candidate’s personality, job fit, team fit, boss fit and company fit with clear understanding of their abilities, skill sets, attitude and behavior. It is available online and in hard copy! To learn more about the MRPI Assessment, please click here.
- German (MRPI only)
Hiring Intelligence Assessments Will:
- Improve hiring success rate by as much as 50%
- Effectively uncover “fake-ability”
- Control personal biases and first impressions
- Reveal hidden talents of candidates
- Reduce employee turnover by as much as 50%
- Eliminate expensive hiring mistakes
- Flag potential problems before the hiring is made
- Reduce errors in which poor performers are hired and potential high performers are lost
- Document process justifying hiring or not hiring decisions
- Provide supportive documentation for performance reviews
- Identify behavioral strengths and skill gaps for coaching purposes and succession planning
Hiring Intelligence – Let’s Get Started!
Choose the Hiring Intelligence package that suits your needs the best. Try it risk-free and continue only if satisfied.
Level 1: Single Rater Personality Inventory (SRPI) – provides dependable candidate profile for specific job performance capabilities; used for entry to mid level positions.
Level 2: Multi-Rater Personality Inventory (MRPI) – provides a comprehensive 360o candidate profile revealing intrinsic leadership and management capabilities measured against demanding, high profile and senior positions.