Two heads are always better than one and some of our biggest learning moments come from discussions with peers. Witz Education’s unique Huddle sessions are designed to create open communication and collaboration among team members while optimizing the skills learned.
Participants will quickly discover how to alter any restrictive practices that may have slipped back into their delivery style. We will continue the exploration into their communication and leadership styles through raising self-awareness, identifying multiple approaches, and creating action plans using their scenarios.
Session key learnings include:
- Understanding the motivators for different personalities and generations
- Learn how to focus on turning specific challenges into winning opportunities
- Isolating behaviours that inhibit optimum performance
- Identifying specific behaviours and potential triggers of team members
- Use strategically planned approaches to achieve desired outcomes
- Develop personal communication and leadership style for positive team change